A Note From The Founder
“In 2006, I started research on my own and discovered amazing results. I immediately felt compelled to help others. My dream to serve the community came true when I started working with a Veteran. When I saw what we can do working together, I incessantly pursued opportunities to collaborate – and implement – RDR Therapeutic Sounds. It is my personal responsibility to ensure that Veterans and their families get a second chance to live fulfilled and harmonious lives and not allow PTS(D) to take control. After I saw the positive results I started researching other conditions, and soon I was making personal sounds for different subjects based on their own conditions. Now we have seen positive results, such as alleviating high blood pressure, addiction, depression, medication dependency, and more. As of now I believe that the possibilities for success are endless.”
Thank you for the support that has made it all possible!
Kathleen’s first contact with Alpha and Theta sounds where she realized the amazing results on how it can help people who suffer from PTS and trauma.
After 6 years of research, Kathleen starts developing a business plan with research to solidify the RDR method. TSgt Marilou Pampo is the first subject with promising results.
Kathleen begins the first recording for the RDR Remedy. TSgt Marilou Pampo joins RDR as a Veteran liaison, and co-founder of RDR Remedy, a non-profit.
– January RDR is registered as a non-profit organization and the collaborative research with doctors, other Veterans, and additional resources ensues.
– February RDR is very happy to announce that Sandy Moyer has joined our team as an Operation Administrator.
– March RDR is collaborating with The Legacy Corps IL and the research starts in Rockford IL.
– May RDR is receiving the first positive results from the research.
– June Kathleen begins to make personal sounds for conditions other than PTS(D), such as relaxation, addiction, fibromyalgia, migraines, high blood pressure, depression, and traumatic brain injury (TBI), to name a few.
– August Kathleen builds a therapeutic sound room at the Wholesome Health Lounge in Downtown Nashville, Tennessee.
– October Kathleen receives the first positive results from the personal sound therapy.
– December Kathleen brings her technology business to an EC Pitch event.
– January The first meetings start to take this business to the next level
– March More and more positive results are coming in and new ideas are born to take this business to the next level. So excited!!