Who we are
Last updated January 14, 2022
RDR Wellness, Inc website address is: http://www.rdrcenter.com.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information when you register for an account, participate in interactive features fill out a form, make a purchase, communicate with us via social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The information you may provide includes your name, email, password, goals, wellness and health-related conditions, street address, payment method information, and other information about you included within your messages to us. Some users also provide health-related information in connection with providing feedback or other messages to us, and we process that information consistent with the purpose for which it was provided.
Other Information About Your Use of the Services
When you use our Services, we collect the following information about you:
- Usage Information: Whenever you use our Services, we collect usage information, such as the sessions you use, sounds you create and listen to, what screens or features you access, and other similar types of usage information.
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase, we collect information about the transaction, such as product description, price, subscription date, and time and date of the transaction.
- Log Information: We collect standard log files when you use our Services, which include the type of web browser you use, app version, access times and dates, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our websites.
- Information we Generate: We generate some information about you based on other information we have collected. We also use your first name to make an educated guess about your gender and use information about your activity to help determine the likelihood of you continuing to use our Services in the future (which we hope will be the case!).
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including debugging to identify and repair errors, and develop new products and service;
- Process transactions and fulfill orders;
- Send you transactional or relationship messages, such as receipts, account notifications, customer service responses, and other administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by RDR Wellness Inc and others, request feedback, and send news, gifts or other information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of RDR Wellness Inc and others, including to enforce our agreements and policies. If you feel your transaction was declined in error, please contact us for assistance at support@RDRCenter.com;
- Comply with the law, such as by processing transactional records for tax filings and other compliance activities;
- Personalize your online experience based on your preferences, interests, and browsing behavior; and
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards.
RDR is based in the United States and processes information in the United States, which may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as foreign countries’ jurisdiction.
You may update certain account information you provide to us (such as your password, name and email address) by logging into your account or contacting us through our Help Center at support@RDRCenter.com. If you wish to disable your account, please contact us at support@RDRCenter.com, but note that we retain certain information when required or permitted by law. We also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from RDR by following the instructions in those emails or by logging into your account. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we send promotional and other push notifications to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Legal Basis for Processing
When we process your personal data we will only do so in the following situations:
- As necessary to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (like processing payments and providing the products or services you have requested);
- When we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data, including to communicate with you about changes to our Services, to help secure and improve our Services (including to prevent fraud) and to analyze use of our Services;
- As necessary to comply with our legal obligations; and
- When we have your consent to do so.
We retain personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed, unless applicable law requires storage for a longer period of time.
Data Subject Requests
Subject to certain limits and conditions provided under law, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or made available in a portable form.
- When we ask for your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights and can’t do so directly via the Services or your device, you may contact us as indicated below.
Categories of personal information we collect
Identifiers, such as your name, phone number, address, occupation and email address. Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law, such as gender and age. Commercial information , such as your payment information and RDR product or service purchases. Other personal information you provide, including opinions, preferences, and goals. Inferences drawn from the above, such as product interests, and purchasing insights.
Business or commercial purposes for which we may use your information
Performing or providing our services, such as to maintain accounts, provide customer service, process orders and transactions, and verify customer information. Improving and maintaining our Services, such as by improving our Services and developing new products and services. Debugging , such as to identify and repair errors and other functionality issues. Communicate with you about marketing and other relationship or transactional messages. Analyze usage, such as by monitoring trends and activities in connection with use of our Services. Personalize your online experience, such as by tailoring the content on our Services and on other platforms based on your preferences, interests, and browsing behavior. Legal reasons, such as to help detect and protect against security incidents, or other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
Parties with whom information may be shared
We do not “sell” the personal information we collect (and will not sell it in the future without providing a right to opt out).